We list the women’s shoes you should be buying this season to stay on top of the trend charts.
If there is one item in your ensemble that completes it, it is your footwear. Your shoes make many statements about you – about your style quotient, whether you dress for comfort or fashion, and how well you know the season’s trends.
A quick look at a shopping app like Jabong will let you know the best styles in women’s shoes. We’ve got a list of women’s trendy footwear for the season, from the latest offering from Crocs India to chic boots. Check these out:
* Crocs! Lots of Crocs! They’re cute and super comfortable, and they match all your casual clothing. Crocs India have so many types of shoes, that you will want to buy one of each. Check out Crocs India’s range in slippers, sandals, flip flops, ballet-style shoes and also clogs. They look great with skirts, shorts, capris, denim jeans and also certain kinds of palazzos. The sandals can even be worn with kurtis and kurta-churidar sets and sarees.
* Peep toes.They are classy, feminine and always in style. Peep toe shoes are cute and chic, and you can rock them with a pair of fitted denims and a crisp white shirt, as well as a formal saree. Get new colours in peep toes this season, with both heeled and flat footwear. Heeled peep toes go better with fitted skirts, palazzos and sarees.
* Queen Midas. If gold is the colour of the season, then why not have golden shoes as well? Gold footwear can transform a drab outfit in a second. There are various types of gold footwear, from simple flip flops to sneakers, and from sandals to boots. Just make sure that you keep the rest of your ensemble plain – too much gold will make you stand out, and not in a good way!
* Towering wedges. Wedge sandals add height without hurting your feet. They are always a great investment, whether you’re a salwar kameez girl or a Western-wear chica. Since they cushion the feet more than adequately and they don’t raise your heel too much above the rest of the foot, you can wear them for long periods of time quite comfortably. Besides, they add essential inches to your short frame, or make your tall frame look even more willowy.
* Ankle length boots.The harsh weather in the country does not often give you the opportunity to wear boots. Boots are best worn in cold places, where the mercury dips quite a bit and there may even be snowfall at times. Or you can wear it when the air turns a bit balmy and you can rock a pair of fitted pants or a flared skirt with a scarf thrown around your throat. Ankle length boots tend to visually ‘elongate’ your legs, so they are good if you have slim legs. However, they are best avoided if you are stocky or have thick calves, because they tend to focus attention on the midsection of the leg.